The aims of the Medication Audit Module are to provide the auditor with sufficient knowledge to enable them to feel confident to audit medication & MAR
The module includes:
- Medicines Optimisation & Reconciliation
- Client outcomes
- About what general checks need to be carried out & what to look for regarding checking medication in
- How to check each medicine & administration checks
- Also includes other checks which need to be carried out such as on topicals, homely remedies / patient owned medicines, liquid medicines, warfarin, controlled drugs,
PRN medicines, self-medicators & levels of support provided
- checking medicines disposal & storage
The module is 2.5 hours in duration, a workbook is provided and a certificate on
successful completion of the multi choice assessment.
Medication Audit Module is available as a
LIVE online interactive webinar!
Call 0800 689 0282 for details
Conducted on-site by a registered Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician
A thorough check is done on medicines storage, systems, processes and record keeping. The administration process including the MAR chart records and the correct use of
the medication system e..g. MDS. the procedure for actual disposal and record keeping. A report is produced and advice given on reference sources available for medication information.
Price from £300 plus VAT (£360 inc VAT)
SPECIAL OFFER 50% discount when purchased to coincide with any of our Modules!
To book an on-site medication audit please click here
To assist in carrying out your own medication audit you can purchase our: